Connecting employees with forest operations
Many forest sector employees don’t have the chance to see what happens in the woods. Forest Proud highlights current forestry practices through a campaign that focuses on 12 themes. The Forest Proud toolkit provides educational materials free of charge for companies to give to their employees.
RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE ELECTRONIC ORDER FORM.
THEN COMPLETE IN ACROBAT.
Employers can use the Forest Proud Order Form to request free materials that reinforce key reasons employees can be proud to work in the forest sector. Items available to order or download include:
- Fact sheets (8.5" x 11") that address why sector employees should feel Forest Proud (see the products)
- Fact sheet inserts, which fit into a #10 envelope, that address why sector employees feel Forest Proud (see the products)
- Welcome to Oregon’s Forest Sector booklet for new employees, visitors and others (read it online)
- Forestry Issue Topic Sheets that address topics in the news (Clearcutting, Herbicides, Carbon)
- PowerPoint slides for display on office and break room monitors (see the slides or download the PPT file)
- Forest Proud stickers – Great on a hard hat, mobile phone, bumper, you name it (see the product)
- Infographics (memes) for sharing on social media (see the set)
- Posters for display in work areas (see the posters)